As a parent… would you like access to personal trainers, sports nutritionists, physical therapists, high school/collegiate level experienced coaches, training programs and more for your child?!?
This is our first coaching spotlight blog for the No Slack Just Hustle Sports Academy where we will begin showcasing our coaches that you and your athlete will have the opportunity to work with!
In this first edition, we turn our attention to the Owner and Founder of No Slack Just Hustle, who is a remarkable coach making a lasting impact on athletes, Scott Fichter. Scott’s journey in the realm of sports coaching is nothing short of inspirational, and his example of hard work, dedication, and character-building shine through the academy.
Join us as we delve into the story of a coach who personifies the No Slack Just Hustle values!
Meet Scott Fichter
Scott Fichter is a seasoned sports coach and former collegiate athlete, who had multiple tryouts to play professional football. He is renowned for his expertise in Speed and Agility Training, Football Specific Training (with a focus on Quarterbacks and Wide Receivers), Baseball Specific Training (covering Baserunning, Outfield, and Batting), and Combine Training (including the 40-yard dash, short shuttle, and vertical jump).
His extensive experience in coaching and his impressive background as an athlete have made him a trusted mentor and guide to aspiring athletes seeking to excel in their respective sports.
Scott Fichter’s Background and Experience
Coach Scott has an extensive background of experience in the world of sports as a coach and also as an athlete.
Current Coaching Experience:
With over 15 years of experience, in addition to overseeing the No Slack Just Hustle Sports Academy, Scott Fichter has also dedicated himself to coaching athletes at all levels in various settings:
- Scott has spent over 10 years coaching at the Steelers Youth Football Camps, where he has specialized in working with Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers, and Running Backs, imparting his knowledge and expertise to young football enthusiasts.
- Coach Scott has devoted more than a decade to providing private Baseball and Football position-specific lessons, helping athletes refine their skills and reach their full potential.
- Recognized for his expertise in Combine Training, Scott has spent over six years training athletes for drills such as the 40-yard dash, short shuttle, and vertical jump, aiding their preparation for crucial evaluation events.
- In addition, he also has four years of experience coaching youth baseball, both in Travel and Recreation leagues, nurturing the talent of young players and instilling in them a love for the game.
- Scott also has dedicated two years of his coaching career to Next Level Football Camps, focusing on Quarterback development.
Previous Coaching Experience:
Scott Fichter’s coaching journey includes significant roles at various schools and teams:
- He served as a Varsity Head Football Coach in 2018-2019, where he made a substantial impact on the program he led from character development to classroom and on-field performance.
- Prior to his head coaching role, he was a Varsity Assistant Football Coach in 2011, and from 2015-2017, working with Quarterbacks, Defensive Backs, and Wide Receivers.
- Scott’s versatility extended to track and field, where he was a Varsity Track and Field Coach from 2014-2017, specializing in coaching Sprinters and Javelin throwers.
- His coaching journey began at the Middle School level, where he served as a Middle School Football Coach from 2008-2011, mentoring Quarterbacks and Defensive Backs.
Previous Playing Experience / Accomplishments:
Prior to a career coaching athletes, Scott was a successful athlete himself at both the collegiate and high school levels:
- Scott was invited to tryout with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Soul (Arena Football) in 2007.
- His collegiate career showcased his talents on the field and as a leader, where he was a standout Wide Receiver. He was a Team Captain, Team MVP, earned All-Conference Honors 2 times, and was a 3-Year Letterman.
- In college, he also excelled in Track and Field, where he was a member of the school record holding 4x100 meter relay team and ECAC Qualifier. He also finished third-place at conference finals in the 100-meter dash.
- At the high school level, Scott was also a multi-sport athlete. In football, he was a 2-year Letter Award Winner, achieving numerous accolades his senior year: Team Captain, Team Offensive MVP, Terrific 25 of the North, Fabulous 22 of the North, Honorable Mention All-State Quarterback, 1st Team All-Conference Quarterback, Quad North Champions, and WPIAL Runner-Up. During his junior year, Scott earned 2nd Team All-Conference Wide Receiver and Offensive Receiver of the Year honors.
- His achievements also extended to Track and Field, where he earned a Letter, qualified for championships in Javelin and as part of the 4x100 meter relay team.
- Scott was also a standout Outfielder on his Travel Baseball Team further showcasing his versatility in sports.
Helping Your Athlete with the No Slack Just Hustle Sports Academy
Scott Fichter’s passion for coaching and his desire to make a positive impact on athletes and their families led him to establish the No Slack Just Hustle Sports Academy!
Through this academy, he continues to fulfill his mission of helping athletes pursue their goals, develop their skills, and realize their full potential in sports and life.
As a part of your exclusive membership to the academy, you will have access to Scott’s sports knowledge as well as a team of experienced and certified professionals who we will also be showcasing throughout this pre-launch stage!
Coach Scott and our team look forward to helping you and your athlete on their athletic journey! We invite you to take a look at the No Slack Just Hustle Sports Academy to see if it is the right fit for you and your athlete to help them in their athletic development!